I first posted about Wargasm just over a year ago when I discovered them during a Bandcamp Friday and was only familiar with a few tracks of theirs. I saw in Intagram that they were touring wiht Scene Queen this year and were coming to my town, which I mentioned the other day.
While I loved "Vigilantes," I wasn't sure if I wanted to see them as just an opening act, so I went to go listen to them some more and found that they released Live In London 2025 earlier this year. I threw it on and just let it play.
And then I listened again.
And again.
Some bands put out bangers, no question, but some bands simply must be experienced live, or in this case, at least listened to live.
I quickly went from "they might be fun to see" to "holy shit, I need to see Wargasm!"
Honestly, this album is 100% no skips for me, but I keep coming back to "Modern Love" over and over (why yes, I do obsess sometimes).
Now that I have tickets to see them with Scene Queen I can't stop listening to them, because, fuck, this track is FIRE!
Happy Friday! Enjoy!


Comments
Post a Comment