Clue
It
Legend
The list of movies and stage productions that Tim Curry starred in is vast and varied, showing his many facets as an actor.
But yes, he will forever be tied to the iconic role of Dr. Frank-N-Further from The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Apologies for the title of the song, it's a product of its time and the language used then. I do not intend to upset or offend. Again, kind of like The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, language, as well as what is acceptable, can change over time, and if you listen to the song and its lyrics, it's clear that the term was not used as a slur; in fact, it seems to be used in a very positive light.
Don't get strung out by the way that I lookCurry was a bold and powerful talent who will be greatly missed, but we still have his art.
Don't judge a book by its cover
I'm not much of a man by the light of day
But by night, I'm one hell of a lover
I'm just a sweet transvestite
From Transexual, Transylvania

Comments
Post a Comment