As I have noted before, I listen to a lot of music, and honestly, I can't always keep up with every band that I listen to, so imagine my surprise when I found out that a band that I was obsessed with a few years ago have released at least two albums that I wasn't even aware of, one of which came out this year.
Oops!
So just this last week I was doing some catching up and after a first listen, I really like what I am hearing from MISSIO's latest, Love & Heartbreak, so it would probably make sense for me to post one of their new songs.
But that's not how my brain works sometimes.
Their new album sent me down a musical rabbithole and I was tearing my way through their back catalog when I stopped several times to say, "oh man, this song is great" and then did that about four or five more times.
Like I said, their new album is good, but I need to live with it a little bit longer (so don't be surprised when I post about it later), but my ADHD has taken be back to their debut, Loner, where I found the bulk of their tracks that I debated over which to post.
Ultimately I picked this track because, well, I can be an overly-opinionated dick sometimes, whether it be music, comics, movies, or pop culture in general. I'm not proud of this, and I have been working to be better about it over the years, but if I had to pick one song that describes me best, this is it (other than the chemical codependence, that is).
Remember when these posts were suppsed to be pithy and to the point?
Well, middle finger to that, I guess (at least for today).
Enjoy!

Comments
Post a Comment