Note: In honor of one full year of This Track Is Fire I thought I would highlight the top 10 posts over the last year, but there's a tie in the seventh position, and a three-way tie in the tenth position, so instead you're getting the Top 12 Posts over the past year.
As I said back in October, I did not even really know this track before I saw Elbow live for the first time last year, but as I said then, it was a live standout.
Nine months later it's still in heavy rotation for me, which, of course it is, I love Elbow, but I love that a band that sells out stadiums in the UK but has a far more limited fanbase in the US is sitting safely at the number two spot in my list of most popular posts.
I mean, they should be, but I am glad so many of you agree.
Check it out!


Comments
Post a Comment